F.R.C.S,F.R.C.S (Ed), F.R.A.C.S
With over 30 years experience, Dr. Allan Kalus is both a skilled reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgeon and a kind, compassionate doctor. Dr. Kalus is happily married with three daughters. Apart from his private practice and family, he has a wide range of interests including aviation and astronomy and is also an accomplished jazz pianist.
Dr. Kalus is one of the most respected plastic surgeons in Australia, and founded Avenue Plastic Surgery after recognising the need for safe and effective surgery in a caring environment. Dr Kalus understands that plastic surgery is not just about improving your physical appearance but also is about enhancing your self-confidence and self-esteem. That’s why he works closely with you to ensure you feel comfortable and confident from your initial consultation until full recovery.
Dr. Kalus has undertaken extensive specialist training in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
- MBBS (University of Melbourne)
- FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons)
- FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England)
- FRCS (Ed) (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh)
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Australian Medical Association
Dr Allan Kalus offers a highly individualized, indeed “bespoke” service. He is one of Australia’s most experienced Plastic Surgeons having performed over 35000 operations
His skills are in high demand and he is a recognised leader in minimally invasive Rhinoplasty and Facelift surgery. He has pioneered Breast Augmentation by Autologous Fat Transfer and is an expert in achieving safe and natural results with saline filled implants. Many patients consult him regarding removal and replacement of implants and for “Mummy Makeovers” when both the breasts and abdomen require attention. Dr Kalus is a leading advocate of day case and short stay surgery because of their significant benefits in minimizing discomfort and downtime.